WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Our aim is to provide all users, including those with disabilities, with full and equal access to our website. We are committed to ensuring international compliance with web accessibility laws and policies and to improving everyone’s user experience on our website by implementing the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”).
To enhance the accessibility of our resources and services, the web team is working on a variety of evaluative projects:
- Designing screen reader-friendly pages
- Standardizing color use to ensure sufficient contrast
- Avoiding the use of images for text
- Integrating accessibility needs with our iterative design process
- Reviewing accessibility policy and improvements in our weekly web team meetings
We have made reasonable efforts to make our website accessible in accordance with standard business practices; however, if you believe that some content, features, or processes could be improved, we welcome your feedback. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].